Integrative/Functional Medicine is a unique and personalized healthcare approach that aims to achieve optimal health, while maintaining a high quality of life for patients. Our approach does not simply mask symptoms with medications, but instead we strive to identify and treat the underlying cause of your health problems. Our treatments are not limited to traditional prescription medications. Instead, we integrate numerous strategies to help you achieve the most effective results with minimal to no side effects.
Through a detailed consultation and specialized laboratory testing, we will design a specific treatment plan for you and your health needs. As one of our patients, you are not viewed as a number and simply offered the same treatments of other patients. Instead, we investigate your body’s unique biochemistry and design a program tailored specifically to your needs. We do tend to favor natural approaches and try to use minimal medications, except when necessary. Our treatment plans typically involve a multifaceted approach that may include, but are not limited to hormonal balancing, nutritional supplementation, dietary changes, stress management, lifestyle interventions, and medications when necessary.
Functional medicine is not to be viewed as an opponent to traditional medicine. In fact, we often serve as a primary care provider for many patients, but we are also available for individual issues while patients remain with their current physician. Whether you are on zero or multiple medications, our approach can help you better achieve your health goals, which may range from simply reducing fatigue, minimizing side effects of medications, or even getting off some of your current medications.
Whether you want to maintain your current health, or if you have health issues, we can take a deep look at how your body functions to develop a treatment plan specifically for your needs. At QUICK CARE we place a strong emphasis on restoring and maintaining a high quality of life for our patients. Symptoms such as fatigue, chronic pain, insomnia, low libido, sexual dysfunction, anxiety, and depression to name a few are not taken lightly. These are chronic issues that many individuals battle for years with minimal relief. As a result, these symptoms take a drastic toll on our quality of life. We have very successful approaches and treatments for these conditions and many others that you have probably never been offered. Do not live another day unhappy and unhealthy. Make an appointment and take control of your health and happiness today.
Some of our services offered:
Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy
- Male (for more info refer to male hormone replacement video)
- Female (for more info refer to female hormone replacement video)
- Not only reserved for men over 50 or women in menopause
- Many pre- and peri-menopausal women have hormonal imbalances that can be tested and corrected
- Hormonal balance is the key to success
- We can measure and correct nutrient imbalances
- Everyone’s needs are unique. What you may need, someone else may not and vice versa
- Get evaluated and tested to appropriately determine your areas of need
Food sensitivities and digestive issues
- Many health complications can be a result of food intolerances
- Poor digestion is not always a symptom of a food sensitivity
- Evaluation and testing can help to identify problem foods
- We have a lot of success with irritable bowel syndrome and other digestive issues|
- Very common condition that is often a result of stress and abnormal sleep patterns
- There are different types and stages of adrenal fatigue
- Treatment can vary greatly from person to person
- Not everyone develops adrenal fatigue for the same reason
- Physical activity does not have to be torture!
- We can help you develop a fun and effective routine
- Effective for nearly all areas of health
- Wherever your current fitness level is, we can help you
- We have backgrounds in exercise physiology
- Rather that waiting for disease to occur, act now to prevent it
- We specialize in approaches for prevention of MANY diseases
- Whether or not heart disease, breast cancer or other health issues are a concern to you, we can help to design a program to give you the best chance at preventing these issues.
- If already healthy, we can design a program to improve your chance at remaining that way
- Weight loss regimens
- Dietary evaluation
- Exercise prescriptions
- Hormone balancing
- Nutrient supplementation
- And more tips and tricks
Effective alternative treatments to many common health issues
- We offer unique and effective approaches to many common health conditions
- Approaches to help reduce side effects of necessary medications
Alternative and complementary approaches to multiple conditions such as
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Autoimmune diseases (Lupus, RA, MS)
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure
- And more